Motor Drive Wheels With Explosion-Proof Motors For Handling Flammable And Explosive Materials
Explosion-proof motors can be used in flammable and explosive places. Fireworks are not allowed in flammable and explosive places. In these places, you can usually see the sign of fire prohibition.
1. The explosion-proof mode usually used for explosion-proof motors is explosion-proof, and its structure is different from that of motors used in ordinary environments. It prevents gas and dust from outside the motor from entering the structure of the motor, or inside the motor despite entering the motor. In the event of a short-circuit fire, the flame will not be emitted to the outside of the casing to ignite combustibles. Gas and dust are present in the surrounding environment.
2. Explosion-proof motors do not generate sparks during operation. Explosion-proof enclosures are used to separate electrical components from surrounding explosive gas mixtures to avoid sparks, arcs and dangerous temperatures. However, the casing is not sealed, and the surrounding explosive gas mixture can enter the motor through the gap between the joint surfaces of the various parts of the casing.
3. It may explode when exposed to ignition sources such as sparks, arcs, and dangerously high temperatures. At this time, the fireproof casing of the motor will not only be damaged or deformed, but also the explosion flame or the hot gas will pass through the gap between the joint surfaces. When extinguished, it will not ignite the surrounding explosive gas mixture.
(1) Explosion-proof motors can be divided into explosion-proof asynchronous motors, explosion-proof synchronous motors and explosion-proof DC motors according to the motor principle.
(2) Explosion-proof motors can be divided into explosion-proof motors, increased safety motors, positive pressure motors, non-sparking motors and dust-proof motors according to the principle of explosion-proof.
|Explosion-proof Damping Steering Wheel B26 series parameter table|
|Steering limit sensor||/||NPN/PNP|